Saturday, October 25, 2008

Clinging To Our Guns, Religion, and... Happiness?

Republicans are Happier!!!

The Washington Post is incredulous. Forgive my language, but I shit you not. David Montgomery asked the following question:

The data, alas, do not account for those furious Republicans at McCain-Palin rallies. Are they happy in their anger?

Has this guy even ATTENDED a Republican rally? I'm serious. Is he going by the Ruth Marcus or David Singleton accounts: both of which have been completely debunked?

Here's the deal. I'm a Republican. I like my party. That being said, the anger displayed at these rallies is G rated in comparison to the violence [both in language and in action] we have witnessed this election coming from our opponents. The way Ruth Marcus and David Singleton have portrayed [LIED ABOUT is a more accurate description, but I'm Republican and happy, so I can afford to be generous] these rallies, one would think that attending a McCain Palin rally was akin to going to a Pantera concert. The rather uncool reality is that the level of violence is more akin to a John Tesh or Kenny G affair... And, odd as it might sound, that makes me happy.

No comments: